A Company Secretary plays a key role in advancing corporate governance within the Boardroom by ensuring that the board is adhering to corporate governance and that a healthy relationship exists between the board and management. The aim of the workshop is to develop the essential skills and knowledge required by those carrying out the roles of a company secretary to ensure that they carry out their roles and responsibilities effectively in line with international best practice.
• Regionally relevant, practically applicable and based on international best practice
• Globally recognized methodology
• Highly Interactive, based on case studies, scenarios and role playing
Who should attend?
• Appointed and aspiring company secretaries
• Anyone involved in companies law compliance
• Anyone seeking a better understanding of the role of the Company Secretary who has responsibility for corporate
governance practices and interaction with the board
For more information, please visit www.hawkamah.org or call us on: +971 4 362 2551 / +971 4 362 2662