Hawkamah CG Forums & Others
- The Corporate Governance Code for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Hawkamah-IMF Forum White Paper Series
- Diversity and the Boardroom
- A Brave New World for Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Draft Code of Corporate Governance for Developers - English
- Draft Code of Corporate Governance for Developers - Arabic
- Harnessing Green Sukuk for sustainable development in MENA
- Sounding the Alarm in the Gulf
Mudara - Institute of Directors (IOD) is a membership organisation serving board members, directors and governance professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
11 November 2014 at the DIFC Conference Centre, Dubai - UAE
This year’s conference explores how listed companies, banks, group companies, state-owned enterprises, family businesses and their boards can align their governance frameworks to face the twin challenge of profitability and accountability.
Hawkamah strongly believes that companies can use regional women leaders to enhance board room diversity and to introduce more independent thinking in the region’s board rooms.
Women Directors Program is therefore an initiative designed to broaden the cadre of independent directors serving the region’s boardrooms by targeting women entrepreneurs, business and political leaders and academics to serve as directors.