Hawkamah CG Forums & Others
- The Corporate Governance Code for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Hawkamah-IMF Forum White Paper Series
- Diversity and the Boardroom
- A Brave New World for Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Draft Code of Corporate Governance for Developers - English
- Draft Code of Corporate Governance for Developers - Arabic
- Harnessing Green Sukuk for sustainable development in MENA
- Sounding the Alarm in the Gulf
Mudara - Institute of Directors (IOD), an initiative of Hawkamah, the institute for Corporate Governance, is a membership organisation serving board members, directors and governance professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
11 November 2015 at the Conrad Hotel, Dubai - UAE
This year’s conference will focus on Subsidiary governance which is emerging as one the key topics in the theory and practice of corporate governance, yet very few best practice principles have been developed in this important realm.
Hawkamah strongly believes that companies can use regional women leaders to enhance board room diversity and to introduce more independent thinking in the region’s board rooms.
Women Directors Program is therefore an initiative designed to broaden the cadre of independent directors serving the region’s boardrooms by targeting women entrepreneurs, business and political leaders and academics to serve as directors.